Australia is a fully developed, growing, economy, tolerant and multicultural society. It has a reputation for an innovative and research intensive culture with new technologies at a faster rate than most other countries. Student will find studying in Australia a relaxed welcoming and engaging environment that is unique in the native English speaking world. Australia has the world class facilities for teaching, training and research in terms of state-of the art., Laboratories and classrooms, modern technology and outstanding libraries. The education providers (Institutes) deliver practical and career- oriented training from the academic staff recruited from around the world who are leading experts in their field. Having some of the world’s top university as its assets, the country offers the best educational environment for international students. There are over 22000 courses and 1100 institutions that span over more than 29 study areas like language, nursing, medicine, engineering, art, business etc.
Facts about Australia for international students:
- One of the most popular destinations in the world for international students.
- Australia is the third most popular destination for international students.
- Over 260+ languages are spoken in Australia.
- Five of the top 40 cities with best urban infrastructure are in Australia.
- Australia is the 4th happiest country.
- 8 out of 100 top universities in the world are Australian Universities.
- 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world are in Australia.
- $ 200 Million annual government investment as international scholarship.
- 2,500,000 international alumni of Australia institutions are making a difference around the world.
- The economist intelligence unit’s 2016 world’s most livable cities survey ranked Melbourne No 1 in the World’s most livable city.
- Australia is ranked ninth in the world in the university system ranking.
- AQF provides a standard for global recognition.
- Documents are sent to education provider(college/university)for offer
- If the documents are accepted you will receive the offer.
- Prepare your GTE Documents
- Submit your GTE
- Pay your tuition fees and get your COE
- Lodge your Visa
- Pass the medical
- Attend your biometric text
- Wait for Visa Decision
- Academic Documents
- English Test Report
- Application Form of respected education provider
- Statement of Purpose
- Sponsorship Certificate
- Relationship Certificate with sponsor
- Property valuation Certificate
- Tax clearance Certificate and pay slip
- Income source certificate
- Bank balance certificate along with the source
- Academic Documents Verification
- Statement of purpose
- Audit Report in case of Business
- Land Ownership Documents
- Citizenship Certificate of Sponsor
- At least +2
- good academic(at least first division)
- good English skills (IELTS,TOEFL,PTE)
- 6 or equivalent for bachelor
- 6.5 or equivalent for master
Cost of Education in Australia for International Students
Average fee for undergraduate is around $24,000 per year
For masters is around $28,000 per year
For vocational Education and Training is $10,000 per year